This kettle corn is very delicious, and pretty sloppy. Trust me, it adds to it...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups microwave popcorn (cooked, 1 bag)
- 2 tablespoons room-temperature squeezable margarine (optional, especially if using butter flavored popcorn, optional) (optional) or 2 tablespoons butter powder (optional, especially if using butter flavored popcorn, optional) (optional) or 2 tablespoons melted real butter (optional, especially if using butter flavored popcorn) (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Combine cinnamon (a shake or two will do it), vanilla extract, and sugar. Add about a tablespoon of water and microwave 4 minutes on High (watch that it doesn't boil over, it can!).
- 2Microwave popcorn, and drizzle with hot sugar mixture and butter ingredient.
- 3Some of the kernals will hiss, pop, and shrink, but that's the noise they make as they BECOME DELICIOUS!
- 4For Vegan omit the optional butter/margarine/butter powder unless using a Vegan Margarine [non dairy].
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Messy Microwave Kettle Corn
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g