This drink is delicious, has a slightly 'nutty' flavor and is good for improving the memory. It is especially rich in choline, one of the B vitamins that increases acetylcholine, a substance that is the message carrier of the brain. Recipe from Cherie Calbom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tops off the carrots and scrub well (you don't need to peel).
- 2Wash the celery and cabbage.
- 3Juice the carrots, celery and cabbage; add lemon as desired.
- 4Stir the combined juice, pour into a glass and serve chilled or at room temperature as desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Memory Booster
Serving Size: 1 (556 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g