Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got some pureed cantalope and had some watermelon, and didn't want to use banana, so here is the result. Great for a hot summer day.Add the honey or sugar if you want it a little sweeter.
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe (chunks fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup watermelon (chunks)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water (if using fresh cantalope, use half ice, half water)
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (optional) or 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
I used manuka honey to make this super healthy. It was a delicious drink I served at Sunday brunch. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Another winner from Sharon. I love her drinks and this one certainly does not disappoint. I used fresh cantaloupe, watermelon and frozen strawberries add some wildflower honey and ice, it was good to go. A delicious, flavorful, smooth and silky treat, couldn't ask for more. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe.
Nice smooth beverage. I used fresh cantaloupe, a not so sweet refrigerator cold watermelon that had small seeds, but I didn't mind, fresh strawberries, no ice because my blender can't take it but it's true it was not cold enough, creamed honey after tasting without. This is not properly food combined as melons shouldn't be mixed with other fruits but it was still good. Made for Veggie Swap 36 ~ July 2011.