Healthy Low Fat Vegan Carrot Spice Muffins. VERY Good, and VERY Healthy!!!
Make and share this Matthew's Healthy Low Fat Vegan Carrot Spice Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat graham flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl, add the liquid ingredients and stir just long enough to combine. Add the carrots and raisins and stir to combine.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin pans with non-stick spray. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.