WI Cheesehead's Note:
This was actually from a baby food book called Baby Let's Eat. Most of the recipes are good for the whole family (esp. after baby gets old enough for table food).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 medium ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1Bring 1 inch water in a medium saucepan to a boil.
- 2Place the potatoes in a steaming basket and set the basket in the pan.
- 3Lower the heat, cover the pan, and steam for 6 minutes.
- 4Add the peaches to the basket, cover again, and steam until the potatoes are tender, 4 minutes longer.
- 5Transfer the potatoes andd peaches to a blender or food processor.
- 6Process to the desired consistency, adding water, 1 tsp at a time, if needed.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g