Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My boyfriend and I have this joke going on about the little green men from Mars and how they only have green stuff to eat. So this must be exactly their cup of tea. Or should I say their bowl of salad.
- 1 lettuce
- 3 -5 stalks spring onions
- 2⁄3 lb cucumber
- extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- vinegar (optional)
- 2 -5 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Shred the lettuce or tear it into pieces and chop the onions, stem and leaves.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into semicircles.
- Mix everything in a salad bowl, season with salt, olive oil and vinegar and add the sesame if you are using any.