Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A 70s recipe from the Chelsea Hotel
Make and share this Marianne's Marinated Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, cut into thin 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, cut into thin 1 inch slices
- 12 -14 ounces canned or jarred artichokes, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (Optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Steam broccoli, carrots, celery, and peppers till crisp-tender; rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Toss broccoli, carrots, celery, peppers, and artichokes in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and ground red pepper and toss again.
- Chill a few hours; store refrigerated.
- Use a slotted spoon to serve.