Leonard Cohen's Note:
A 70s recipe from the Chelsea Hotel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup red pepper, cut into thin 1 inch slices
- 1/4 cup green pepper, cut into thin 1 inch slices
- 12 -14 ounces canned or jarred artichokes, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (Optional)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1Steam broccoli, carrots, celery, and peppers till crisp-tender; rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 2Toss broccoli, carrots, celery, peppers, and artichokes in a large bowl.
- 3Add dressing and ground red pepper and toss again.
- 4Chill a few hours; store refrigerated.
- 5Use a slotted spoon to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marianne's Marinated Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 746.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g