1/1 Photo of Maple-Raisin Oatmeal a La Mexico!
White Rose Child's Note:
A sweet, spiced oatmeal that will undoubtedly please on a cold morning. From Vegetarian Times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak oats overnight in the water if you want the oatmeal to be really nice & creamy.
- 2Bring all ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer till thick and creamy- this doesn't take long.
- 4Add more milk or water and cook longer if it isn't creamy enough for your taste.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6Add any favorite nuts to each bowl if you like- I loved chopped almonds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple-Raisin Oatmeal a La Mexico!
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g