A sweet, spiced oatmeal that will undoubtedly please on a cold morning. From Vegetarian Times.
Make and share this Maple-Raisin Oatmeal a La Mexico! recipe from Food.com.
- Soak oats overnight in the water if you want the oatmeal to be really nice & creamy.
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer till thick and creamy- this doesn't take long.
- Add more milk or water and cook longer if it isn't creamy enough for your taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Add any favorite nuts to each bowl if you like- I loved chopped almonds.