1/2 Photos of Mango Strawberry Snow Cones
From Tyler Florence- a healthy summer dessert sure to cool you down. Add some splenda if you would like it sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the mangoes and strawberries into a blender or food processor. Squeeze in the lime juice and puree.
- 2Crush ice in a food processor or blender until it is very fine, like snow. Pile the crushed ice into dessert dishes; pour the fruit puree over until you can't see any more white.
- 3Alternatively, you can just blend everything up at the same time.
- 4Garnish with lime wedges and mint; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Strawberry Snow Cones
Serving Size: 1 (759 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g