Lovely served on toast or as a fill for cakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 100°C.
- 2Place mango pulp and juices into a large pan over low heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 3Meanwhile spread the sugar on a large baking tray, place in the oven and warm for 5 minutes.
- 4Blend or sieve the mango mixture, then return to the pan.
- 5Stir in the warmed sugar and cook gently over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- 6Increase the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent catching, for up to 30 minutes or until mixture is thick.
- 7Spoon the mixture into clean, sterilised jars. Cover and seal.
- 8Mango mixture will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Spread
Serving Size: 1 (2522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1885.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 488.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 473.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g