1/2 Photos of Mango Pudding
This is a simple and healthy dessert. Adapted from Living and Raw Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a vegetable peeler to peel mangos.
- 2Then place a knife flush to one of the flat sides of the mango pit and cut the mango away from the pit.
- 3Place mango in a blender or food processor.
- 4Add 1/4 lime and blend until perfectly smooth.
- 5Pour into dessert dishes or cups and add shredded coconut and chopped pecans to taste.
- 6This also tastes good with just the pureed mango.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g