This is a simple and healthy dessert. Adapted from Living and Raw Foods.
Make and share this Mango Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel mangos.
- Then place a knife flush to one of the flat sides of the mango pit and cut the mango away from the pit.
- Place mango in a blender or food processor.
- Add 1/4 lime and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Pour into dessert dishes or cups and add shredded coconut and chopped pecans to taste.
- This also tastes good with just the pureed mango.