Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oooh, I just love mango and this combo is luscious!
Make and share this Mango Orange Cooler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ripe mangoes (about 1 pound-may use frozen)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 8 ice cubes
- 2 -3 limes, juice of
- sparkling water (or club soda, tonic, etc.)
- mint sprig (to garnish, or lime wedges, or both)
- Peel the mangoes and cut as much of the flesh off as you can.
- Add orange juice and ice and puree in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add lime juice to taste.
- Pour into a pitcher over the ice cubes and let the foam settle a few moments, then thin with the sparkling water.
- Serve with a sprig of mint and/or a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Refreshing! My mangoes were ripe but could have been riper. I was leary of the amount of limes but I added one at a time and tasted, 3 limes. The lime brings the sweetness of the drink down. Overall a great drink, You could probably substitute this for a Mimosa at a brunch/luncheon:) Arican ZWT7, Count Dracula and his Hot Bites.