Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A copy of a salsa we get at a local Mexican restaurant.
Make and share this Mango-Jicama Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ripe mango, diced
- 1⁄2 cup jicama, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly-squeezed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, freshly-squeezed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple hours before serving. -Enjoy!
This is a delicious recipe. The first time I made it ended with everyone asking when the next time I was going to make it. Easy to make a larger batch for parties too.
I made this recipe but included 1 avocado diced, a dash of cumin, salt & pepper. This was amazing over grilled chipotle chicken breasts and rice. The island we live on has an abundance of mango and avocado trees, so I'll be making this all season! Thanks for posting!