Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick and easy way to save some money, just whip this up instead of buying pre-made chili sauce in the store. From an Easy Everyday Cooking recipe card.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon chili powder
- Heat oil in a small saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute pepper and onion until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir vegetables into ketchup, add chili powder to taste.