Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an ideal marinade for those who like spicy, but not so spicy it burns your face off.
Make and share this Madras Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, or use tightly covered Tupperware and shake to mix.
- (Madras curry often comes with whole bay leaves in the jar. Don't use these in the marinade!) Adjust the amounts of curry powder and orange juice to suit your personal taste.
- Goes well with chicken, pork, or shrimp.
- The longer the meat soaks in the marinade, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Poking holes in the meat with a fork will also help the flavor soak into the meat.
- Works well on the grill, in the oven, or under the broiler.