This is an ideal marinade for those who like spicy, but not so spicy it burns your face off.
My Private Note
oz., ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a bowl, or use tightly covered Tupperware and shake to mix.
- 2(Madras curry often comes with whole bay leaves in the jar. Don't use these in the marinade!) Adjust the amounts of curry powder and orange juice to suit your personal taste.
- 3Goes well with chicken, pork, or shrimp.
- 4The longer the meat soaks in the marinade, the stronger the flavor will be.
- 5Poking holes in the meat with a fork will also help the flavor soak into the meat.
- 6Works well on the grill, in the oven, or under the broiler.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Madras Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g