Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delightful, hearty minestrone in the crockpot using low-sodium V8 juice as a base...so flavorful that you don't need the salt!
- Pour V8 juice, water, spices, and soy sauce (if you're not watching your sodium intake too closely) into a 2.5 quart crockpot.
- Chop the onion, garlic, zucchini, carrots, celery, green beans, and potato; add to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Before serving, stir in baby spinach and heat until wilted.
- Ladle into individual serving bowls (I prefer this soup in oversized cappuccino mugs) and serve with fresh salad and/or warm whole wheat rolls for a healthy and hearty meal.