Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Everyone loves roasties, but often they are greasy and fat laden. These are low in both fat and sugar.
- Heat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Pour oil into a roasting tin and place in oven to heat up.
- Peel potatoes and cut into even sized chunks. Cook in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- In the colander shake the potatoes so they get rough fluffy edges.
- Add potatoes to the sizzling oil, baste and roast for 50 minutes, turning twice.