Is a variation of another stuffed mushroom recipe I saw here - but instead of cheese I used mushed up beans. I actually used something called "Texas style beans":)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- 2Save some of the stems to chop up and add to filling.
- 3Chop stems, onion, and chili pepper. Add mashed beans and sauekraut to mixture.
- 4Fill mushrooms and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g