Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A vegetarian main or side dish from Columbia, South America. You can serve with warm tortillas, or, if you like, serve with tortilla chips.
- In large saucepan, saute onion in butter until lightly brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, and bean broth to equal about 1 cup, adding water to the broth if needed.
- Cook until cabbage is tender, about 5 more minutes. Add the chili sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tortillas.