A delicious 'intoxicating' fruit salad. Sure to be a hit on the 4th of July, or any time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 seedless watermelon
- 2 cups grapes
- 3 peaches, diced
- 3 pears, peeled and diced
- 1 cup stemless pitted cherries
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 pineapple, skinned and diced
- 3 cups of caribbean rum (your choice, though vodka is better in my opinion) or 3 cups vodka (your choice, though vodka is better in my opinion)
- 1First step is to cut the watermelon in half, and ball the inside (use a melon baller, making small-medium size balls of the entire watermelon).
- 2Don't throw the watermelon halves away, you will need them later.
- 3Once the balls are made, put all of them into a large container or bowl, and cover them in the liquor.
- 4Let the balls sit for about 15 minutes, stirring them every 3-5 minutes.
- 5After the watermelon has settled in the liquor for 15 minutes, add all of the other fruits into the bowl, mixing them around again every 5 minutes, for 15 minutes.
- 6Finally pour the entire contents of the bowl into the halves of the watermelon that you balled empty.
- 7The watermelon halves are the bowl you will use to serve the fruit salad in!
- 8Cover the halves with cellophane and chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- 9Make sure to give it a good stir again just before serving.
- 10Don't eat too much!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liquor Fruit Salad Not for the Kids
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 57.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g