1/1 Photo of Linda's Fantabulous Frozen Slushy
Secret Agent's Note:
Freeze everything except the orange juice to get a frozen drink that will take the heat off a hot summer day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whiz everything in a smoothie machine until blended. If you want a more liquid smoothie just add a bit more juice.
- 2Have fun mixing and matching fruits. Use frozen peaches in place of the mango for a different taste.
- 3Serve in tall chilled glasses.
- 4For a grown-up drink add some vanilla rum or vodka to taste.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Fantabulous Frozen Slushy
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g