Another yummy Beatle-themed veggie dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2For the sauce, place all ingredients except the cornstarch mixture in a small saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Add the cornstarch mixture.
- 5Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- 6While the sauce is simmering, prepare filling by combining tofu, onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, pepper and picante sauce.
- 7Put a small layer of spinach down the center of each tortilla.
- 8Top with 3 to 4 heaping teaspoons of tofu mixture and roll up the tortillas.
- 9Line 13" x 9" baking dish with filled, rolled tortillas.
- 10Top with sauce and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda McCartney's Oh-bla-di Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 385.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 10.7 g