My mom used to make these for us in the summer. Very easy - the syrup can be made in advance, and the limes and carbonated water purchased and used as desired. The servings are the number of phosphates made with 1 quart syrup (ballpark).
My Private Note
- 1Fill a quart jar with sugar; add vanilla.
- 2Pour boiling water into the jar, stirring constantly, until the sugar is completely dissolved and the syrup fills the jar.
- 3The syrup can be stored in the refrigerator and used as needed.
- 4To make phosphates, pour 1 1/2-2 ounces of syrup into a pint glass.
- 5Squeeze 1/4- 1/2 lime into the glass, and add the lime segment.
- 6Fill the glass with cold carbonated water and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Phosphate
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g