A simple condiment to serve with beef. From Hot Sour Salty Sweet. The original gives no proportions, so I'm approximating. Normally you would place the ingredients in separate dishes and let each individual take as much as they want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a spoonful of salt on one side of a small condiment dish.
- 2Place a spoonful of pepper on the other side.
- 3Squeeze the lime juice over the space in between.
- 4Use a chopstick to mix salt and pepper into the juice to make a paste.
- 5Use whatever proportion of salt and pepper you prefer.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lime Juice Yin-Yang
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g