Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe online as part of a sauteed shrimp dish. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks intriguing.
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 small grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- combine all ingredients for the chutney.
- Cover with plastic wrap & place in the refrigerator for at least one hour, to allow all the flavors to blend.
I made this recipe and really like it, especially after it sat in the fridge overnight and the flavors really blended together. Next time I will probably use more jalapeÃ±o. We Texans like things spicy.