Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from a brochure about toddler nutrition from the Tasmanian health department. It is given to Australian mums as their kids embark upon the "picky eater" stage.
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- water, as needed
- Place all ingredients into food processor and blend.
- Add a little extra water if required.
- Roll into balls.
- Pan fry until heated through.
I found the mixture way too runny to make into balls, and that was without adding any extra water. So I made lentil biscuits instead! Yum!!