Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Courier Mail 'Body and Soul' liftout. Want to try it, but let me know if you do first!
Make and share this Lentil and Ginger Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse lentils and add to the pan with water.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spoon off any scum or froth from the surface.
- Add the carrot and ginger and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Mix the miso paste in half a cup of water until smooth and pour into the soup.
- Return to the boil then turn off.
- Serve immediately.