Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
Yes, weird combination but you must try - it works and is absolutely delicious. serve with chopped vegies or crackers.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked lentils, I used canned drained
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili, crushed
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- mix ingredients together with blender or food processor
- add water or more lemon juice for a smoother consistency.
I used 3 cloves of fresh chopped raw garlic for that extra zing, along with some Cayanne pepper and smoked paprika, very nice.