1/8 Photos of Lemon Water (Agua Limon)
4 hrs 10 mins
This slightly bitter flavor is more refreshing on a hot summber day than sweet lemonade. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006. Cook time is cooling and chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice of 7 of the lemons into a large heatproof bowl.
- 2Remove any seeds.
- 3Finely slice the remaining lemon and set aside 4-6 slices to use for serving. Stir the remainder into the juice.
- 4Stir the sugar into the bowl and add the boiling water. Let cool to room temperature. Chill until serving.
- 5To serve, strain into a serving pitcher and dilute with cold water to taste. Stir in extra sugar is desired.
- 6Serve in chilled glasses, garnishing each one with a slice of lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Water (Agua Limon)
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g