Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mixed with good olive oil, this makes a fabulous delicate salad dressing or marinade.
Make and share this Lemon Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the vinegar into a stainless steel pan.
- Wash the lemons and pare the rind from them with a potato peeler.
- Add the peel to the pan with the bay leaves and boil for 5 minutes.
- Cover and leave to go cold.
- Bottle, including the peel and the bay.
- Leave for 4 weeks.
- The vinegar can then either be strained and bottled or used as it is, depending on the strength you require.