Prep 744 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Mixed with good olive oil, this makes a fabulous delicate salad dressing or marinade.
Make and share this Lemon Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the vinegar into a stainless steel pan.
- Wash the lemons and pare the rind from them with a potato peeler.
- Add the peel to the pan with the bay leaves and boil for 5 minutes.
- Cover and leave to go cold.
- Bottle, including the peel and the bay.
- Leave for 4 weeks.
- The vinegar can then either be strained and bottled or used as it is, depending on the strength you require.
I haven't let it sit yet and I already know how I am going to use it. I think it will make excellent chicken. I think I will love it even more once the flavor fully develops. I can't believe this has been here for over two years and I didn't see it. I love the random recipe button! I think it might do okay as a salad dressing, but mine is going on some chicken first. ;)