1/3 Photos of Lemon Pasta E Fagioli
This is a hearty, thick soup! You can even say Stoup! Meatless! Good for those trying to avoid meat! The lemon bring an other flavor to it! Using can beans makes this quicker then fresh but if you have the time go for the dried beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ditalini, half cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 potato, diced finely
- 2 cups cannellini beans (1-16 ounce can drained)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes with juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat oil in large pot and saute onions, garlic, peppers, celery, and potato for 5 minutes.
- 2Add beans and tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- 3Crush about a 1/4 cup of the beans to get it to a nice and thick consistencey.
- 4Add lemon juice, parsley, oregano, rosemary and pasta and cook unti pasta is done.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pasta E Fagioli
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g