1/3 Photos of Lemon Asparagus II
Simple, easy, quick and very tasty, put a bit of butter or margerine on the asparagus when you serve them if you want I don't bother they are so flavorsome plain
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the asparagus and snap of the tough bottom stem.
- 2Bring to a boil 1 1/2 cups water in a fairly large saucepan (large enough so the spears can lay flat).
- 3Slice the lemon and put it in the pot along with the oregano and water.
- 4When it is at a roiling boil put in the asparagus cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 5The spears should be heated through but still crisp.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Asparagus II
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 51.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g