Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish is a variation on a Greek lemon potato recipe. Goes wonderfully with fish. Depending on the sweetness of the lemon you may not need the sugar.
- Mix together the juice of the lemon, dill and sugar.
- Boil the potato wedges for approximately 10-15 minutes in salted water, until almost soft.
- Drain most of the water and place the potatoes back in the saucepan.
- Add the lemon mixture, stir and cover.
- Stand for about 10 minutes to allow the potatoes to absorb some of the lemon and soften slightly.