3 hrs 20 mins
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light June 2007 (Cook time is chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare sorbet, combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- 2Increase heat to medium-high; bring to a boil. Cook 30 seconds.
- 3Pour mixture into a bowl; cool. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 4Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5Spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 6To prepare berries, combine blackberries and remaining ingredients; toss gently.
- 7Cover and chill.
- 8Serve sorbet topped with berries.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Late-Harvest Riesling Sorbet With Berries
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g