1/1 Photo of Kumquat Jam-Microwave
This is a Sunset Recipe. Let me know how it is when you try it please.
My Private Note
- 1Wash fruits and slice to 1/8 inch thick-discard the seeds and ends.
- 2Chop coarse.
- 3In a 2-3 quart microwaveable bowl mix fruit with sugar.
- 4Cook, uncovered on high for 6 minutes-you want it to boil.
- 5Stir down and cook for 10 minutes more-stopping every 2 minutes to stir down.
- 7Jam will thicken as it cools.
- 8This will keep in your fridge for 2 months or freezer for 6.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kumquat Jam-Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g