This is a Sunset Recipe. Let me know how it is when you try it please.
Make and share this Kumquat Jam-Microwave recipe from Food.com.
- Wash fruits and slice to 1/8 inch thick-discard the seeds and ends.
- Chop coarse.
- In a 2-3 quart microwaveable bowl mix fruit with sugar.
- Cook, uncovered on high for 6 minutes-you want it to boil.
- Stir down and cook for 10 minutes more-stopping every 2 minutes to stir down.
- Jam will thicken as it cools.
- This will keep in your fridge for 2 months or freezer for 6.