Just got back from visiting hubby in Korea while he is serving there. A very nice Korean woman that works in his office taught me this recipe. Wow, it was so good. The ingredients are my best guess at what would be available here. Really, you can use any vegetable combination you like. These are not good reheated to me, so eat them immediately! This tastes great dipped in soy sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by cutting up all vegetables julienne style, about 2 inches in length.
- 2In a small bowl mix flour and water together to form a thin paste.
- 3No exact measurements for this, just a little thinner than pancake batter would be.
- 4Whisk until smooth.
- 5Add all vegetables and season with salt, pepper.
- 6In a well greased nonstick skillet, drop mixture by large spoonfuls over medium/high heat.
- 7Pancakes should be about 5 inches in diameter.
- 8Cook on both sides until very browned.
- 9Serve with soy sauce for dipping and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Pachanga (Vegetable Pancake)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g