1/9 Photos of Kitchenaid Crusty Pizza Dough
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy, really good pizza dough from the cookbook that came with my KitchenAid mixer. Last night, I topped it with grilled vegetables, pine nuts, and fresh mozzarella but the possibilities are endless. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl.
- 2Add salt, olive oil, and 2 1/2 cup flour.
- 3Attach bowl and dough hook, turn to speed 2 and mix 1 minute.
- 4Continuing on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until dough clings to dough hook and cleans sides of bowl. Knead on speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- 5Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 6Cover, let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk (about 1 hour).
- 7Punch dough down.
- 8Brush 14 inch pizza pan with oil.
- 9Press dough across bottom of pan forming collar around edge to hold filling Top with fillings and bake at 450°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kitchenaid Crusty Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g