1/3 Photos of Kappa Maki (Cucumber Sushi)
Very quick and easy -- since I've lived in Japan I make this almost daily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay sheet of nori on bamboo mat.
- 2Cover nori with layer of sushi rice, spreading rice about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- 3Lay long strips of cucumber on center of rice.
- 4Roll into long sushi roll using the bamboo mat to aid (it takes a little getting used to, but it's fairly easy).
- 5Cut roll into smaller pieces using sharp knife -- serve with soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kappa Maki (Cucumber Sushi)
Serving Size: 1 (1597 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g