Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great Salad Plate to accompany your next "Soup and Salad" occasion..nothing complicated...It's just a salad. Prepare some chopped spring onions on the side for garnishing that bowl of tasty soup you might be serving with this salad.
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half slices
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup spring onion, chopped
- breadcrumbs, for garnish
- Prepare vegetables and arrange on a salad platter.
- Top off each serving with your favorite dressing.
My favorite part of this salad was the raw zucchini. I can't eat spring onions, so I did substitute with red onion cut into thin slices. Topped with Lite Italian dressing and it was a wonderful salad!