1/1 Photo of Japanese Inspired Cucumber Salad
I put this together one night when I needed a nice cool side dish. I think there's lot of room for variations (like adding a dash of hot) but here's the basic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, or partially peel, the English cucumber and slice in rounds as thin as possible.
- 2Peel and slice the purple onion as thin as possible.
- 3Cut the basil leaves into a very thin chiffonade.
- 4Combine the final three ingredients to make the dressing and add to the salad.
- 5If you want to let it marinate for a while, wait to add the basil until closer to serving time.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Inspired Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g