Make and share this Italian Cabbage & Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup tomato, diced with liquid
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets onion soup mix, prepared
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot.
- Bring everything to a boil and let boil for 30 minutes or until veggies are done.