1/1 Photo of Israeli Winter Fruit Cup
Kumquat the Cat's friend's Note:
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005. Oranges and bananas are a great combo, and I like the idea of adding some sweet red wine to a fruit salad! From The Jewish Vegetarian Year Cookbook. Have not tried this recipe yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and segment navel oranges, remove all membrane, and chop coarsely.
- 2Chop figs and combine with navel oranges in large bowl.
- 3Slice bananas and add.
- 4Squeeze juice from juice oranges and pour over fruit.
- 5Stir in raisins, walnuts and wine.
- 6Add sugar (if any) to taste.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Israeli Winter Fruit Cup
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g