Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I was looking for salsa recipes one day and didn't come across any that I particularly liked, so I created my own. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 anaheim chili, finely chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced sweet onions
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Allow to sit for a few hours for flavors to blend, or if milder taste is wanted, eat right away.