1/2 Photos of Hot Butternut Oatmeal
Je see ka's Note:
I love oatmeal for breakfast and the warmth and creaminess of the butternut squash brings breakfast to a whole other level!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 cup water (I just nuke it).
- 2Dilute the puree with 1/4 cup water.
- 3pour the butternut into the oatmeal and microwave until hot.
- 4**You could try adding spices, but i like eating mine with a little sugar.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Butternut Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g