This recipe is one that I created by myself, so be aware. It reminds me of a western dish, because of the potatoes being cooked the way they are, it takes on a western taste. The word “Hootenanny” was put in the title because in Mario Party 2 on Western Land, you can invite everyone to a hootenanny, which is just so much fun! While I was eating this, I thought of that, so I called it “hootenanny potatoes and mushrooms” Sorry for the measurements, but I really hate to cook using actual numbers. How I feel is how I cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oil your pan, cut the potatoes, either sliced of cubed, and put them inches Season with Salt and Pepper.
- 2Let sit, or feel free to keep flipping and moving the potatoes around.
- 3Which ever method you prefer, is up to you.
- 4Just before the potatoes begin to brown, add the Cajun Seasoning (amount is your preference).
- 5Make sure that all the potatoes are seasoned.
- 6After about another minute, add the mushrooms.
- 7You can add another amount of cajun seasoning if you want it extra spicy.
- 8After everything is cooked to your liking (I say"to your liking" because some people like their potatoes cooked longer and some shorter) you can remove from your pan, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hootenanny Potatoes and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g