Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
It came from my brain, and I like it because it tastes good to me. Pretty self-explanatory.
Make and share this Homemade Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 5 potatoes
- 1⁄2 onion (minced)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Boil water.
- When water starts to boil, put in the potatoes. Take out after 15 or so minutes.
- Mince the onion.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl with the minced onion, garlic salt, ground black pepper, and ground red pepper.
- Mash the potatoes for 20 to 30 minutes.
Great mashed potatoes. Simple and tasty. Thanks Kitchen Witch Myrkr. Made for I Recommend tag.
Excellent lactose-free mashed potatoes. This was so simple to make and it was so tasty. I used red onions to add colour to the mash and I also find red onions to be sweet to eat raw. Eat bit was yummy, it had the right amount of spice in it. Thank you Kitchen Witch Myrkr