1/4 Photos of Homemade Low Calorie Potato Chips
Betcha can't eat just one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil in a plastic Ziploc baggie, along with whatever seasoning or spice preferred.
- 2Put potato slices in bag.
- 3Blow up the bag and quickly seal it shut.
- 4Shake vigorously until all the slices are coated.
- 5Arrange slices in a circle on a microwave-proof plate.
- 6Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- 7Turn chips over and re-arrange them so they cook evenly.
- 8Microwave again for 2 minutes.
- 10Watch them carefully and microwave again for about 2 minutes or until they start to brown.
- 11They must brown a little in places or they will not crisp up.
- 12Remove and let cool.
- 13The chips crisp when cooling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Low Calorie Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g