1/5 Photos of Homemade Apricot Jam
That is how I make apricot jam. No grocery store jam can match this one.
My Private Note
- 1Wash apricots with cold water and cut them in halves. Remove the stone and all damaged areas.
- 2Put them in a large pot, add 600 g sugar, stir it and leave 4-6 hours until apricot become juicy. You may stir occasionally.
- 3Add the rest of sugar, stir and cook on heavy fire 10 to 15 minutes. When apricot starts to boil you will see foam. After 10 – 15 minutes the most of the foam will disappear, but if not remove it.
- 4Add pectin if you like, stir and put the jam in hot (100°C) glass-bottle.
- 5Close the hot glass-bottles and keep it in dark place.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Apricot Jam
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g