1 hr 5 mins
Perfect after school snack on those hot summer days! I haven't tried this one yet but the picture in the mag. looks good. lol You can make a number of variations by following the directions at the bottom of the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 3/4 cup peach nectar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 1Place peaches, nectar, sugar, and extract in food processor and process till smooth.
- 2Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into each ice cube tray section and freeze until almost firm. Insert a toothpick and freeze until completely firm.
- 3APRICOT: Sub in apricot halves and nectar for peach
- 4PEAR: Sub in pear halves and nectar for peach and almond extract for coconut extract.
- 5PINEAPPLE: Sub in crushed pineapple and unsweetened pineapple juice for peach
- 6MANGO: Sub in fresh mango and nectar for peach and omit coconut extract.
- 7Have fun!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Peach (Or Other Fruit) Freezies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g