Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Prep time includes brewing of the coffee and cook times includes the cooling.
Make and share this Healthy Iced Mocha recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups coffee
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk (can use more if desired) or 3⁄4 cup soymilk (can use more if desired)
- 3 (1 g) packets sugar substitute (splenda)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packet hot cocoa (diet 25 calories)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional) or 1⁄4 teaspoon raspberry extract (optional)
- Mix hot coffee, milk, sugar, hot chocolate, and extract if using.
- Cool in fridge or freezer
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
Yum - this is an easy and tasty mocha! I used lowfat milk and it was light and refreshing with a great chocolate taste. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My-3-Chefs 2012
This was a wonderful iced coffee drink, ashlyn08. We really enjoyed it. The cocoa mx and peppermint extract gave it a nice taste boost. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.